Copy of Diamond Dazzle Stik Jewellery Cleaner
How Connoisseurs Precious Jewellery Cleaner Kit Works?
Regular use of Connoisseurs Precious Jewellery Cleaner will bring out the brilliance of your gold, platinum, diamonds & precious stone jewellery. Polymers in our jewellery cleaning formula help to reduce the appearance of tiny scratches in settings. Connoisseurs Precious Bath is a good way to clean most metals used in jewellery today. Ammonia-Free.
Connoisseurs' Precious Jewellery Cleaner Kit cleans:
Diamond, Gemstone, Gold, White Gold, Platinum and Costume Jewellery.
For Silver Jewellery please look at our silver version of this product!
How To Use
1. Carefully cut the seal from the container.
2. Place only one piece of jewellery in the dip try. Lower dip tray into cleaning solution for up to 30 seconds. It is not necessary to soak for any extended period of time. Repeat the process if needed.
3. Remove dip tray from container and rinse thoroughly in room temperature water. The cleansing brush included with the cleaner may be used to clean difficult to reach crevices.
4. Dry jewellery with a lint free cloth.
5. Use Connoisseurs gold polishing cloth or jewellery wipes to give your jewellery added shine. The gold polishing cloth and jewellery wipes will apply an anti-tarnish barrier to gold jewellery.
Each Kit Comes With:
Dip tray and brush, with cleaning solution
1 x Double purpose Ultrasoft Cloth
PLEASE MAKE SURE ALL WATCHES ARE WATERPROOF BEFORE USING WITH THIS PRODUCT!
- EAVE NO STONE UNTURNED - Make Sure Every Crevice Of Your Precious Jewellery Shines And Glimmers, Just Like The Time You First Saw It!
- PRECIOUS JEWELLERY CLEANER - Regular Use Of Connoisseurs' Jewellery Cleaner Will Bring Out The Brilliance Of Your Gold, Platinum, Diamonds & Precious Stone Jewellery. Polymers In Our Jewellery Cleaning Formula Help To Reduce The Appearance Of Tiny Scratches In Settings. Dip Tray And Brush Included.
- ULTRASOFT CLOTH - Wipe Down After A Deep Clean With The Jewellery Cleaner To See Your Jewellery Retain Its Luster. The Cloth Creates An Anti-tarnish Shield That Removes And Helps To Prevent Tarnish. The Inner Cloth Cleans And The Outer Cloth Polishes.
- DIP, WIPE AND POLISH! - A Professional Looking Clean Is Simple With Connoisseurs’ World Famous Jewellery Cleaner And Ultrasoft Wipe!
- SUITABLE FOR A RING, EARRING, NECKLACE OR WATERPROOF WATCH!
- Delivery time 3-5 working days
Free Delivery & Returns
In stock items
All pieces have their production time listed, so be sure to check the product page description.
UK orders: Allow up to 5 working days for delivery.
Europe: Allow up to 8 working days for delivery.
Rest of the world orders: Allow up to 10 working days for delivery.
If you need it in a rush then simply drop us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll do our very best to accommodate you.
Out of stock items
UK, Europe & Rest of the world: Estimated 4-6 weeks production depending on the design.
For more information on delivery & processing time please click here.
At Klarity London, we’re only happy if you’re happy! We are confident in the ability of our designers, gemologist and master jewellers in creating you the most extraordinary piece of jewellery. If you are not thrilled with your purchase for any reason take advantage of our 30 days policy. For more information see here.
Whilst our pieces are designed for you to wear everyday and stand the test of time, like any other metal they do get dull with regular wear. We recommend a few simple quick steps to ensure your jewellery stays beautiful and shiny everyday.
Store your jewellery in a separate pouch or a jewellery box to keep them safe from scratching when you're not wearing them.
Care for 18k Solid Gold items
Solid gold are one of the most strongest metals around, however if they are not taken care of like anything they could get damaged. To make your jewels sparkle again all you simply need to do is soak it in dish soap lukewarm water for approximately 15 minutes, then using a soft old toothbrush and gently brush out all the dirt. Be sure to rinse any excess residue away. Dry it off with a jewellery polishing cloth and your jewellery is brand new again.
Care for Diamonds & Other Gemstones
We would recommend removing your diamond jewellery off especially when gymming or during any other strenuous activities such as garden or lifting heavy objects that would apply pressure on the pieces.
Avoid using any beauty products including, creams, hand sanitisers, perfumes and hairsprays when wearing diamond pieces as it could get caught under the stones and affect the sparkle. Remove prior to showering as the soap can cause unwanted scum build up. We recommend putting on your jewellery last after getting ready.
To clean, simply soak the jewellery piece in dish soap lukewarm water for approximately 30 minutes, using a soft brush gently scrub and rinse away any access residue. Using a hair dryer making sure to secure the jewellery safely so you don't blow it away, at approx 30 cm distance dry the pieces using cool air for about 10 seconds and finish off with a jewellery polishing cloth for best results.