Jewellery & Watch Insurance
- Worldwide cover
- Easy claims process
- Premiums from less than £60
Here's why TH March is the right choice for you
- They have a 5 star claims satisfaction rating and 98.8% of customers said they would recommend us to their family or friends.
- They have in the last 2 years achieved a Gold Award from Investor in Customers (IIC) who are a leading business assessment company focussing on customer experience. IIC measures excellence in the field of customer service and relationships through independent assessments made using actual customer feedback.
- They have satisfied rigorous criteria relating to professionalism, capability and ethics and as such have been awarded the prestigious status of Chartered Insurance Broker; the industry’s gold standard award.
- They were the pioneers of the ‘Jewellers’ Block’ insurance policy and have been providing insurance to the jewellery trade and their customers since 1887 – over 131 years.
- They have a long history of supporting the jewellery trade. Together with the former National Association of Goldsmiths (now the National Association of Jewellers), TH March co-founded the pioneering SaferGems anticrime initiative in 2009. That support continues to this day.
- They are appointed brokers to not only the National Association of Jewellers (NAJ), but to The Company of Master Jewellers (CMJ), The National Pawnbrokers Association (NPA), The Giftware Association (GA) and most recently The British Pearl Association.