Klarity London's 30 Day Returns Policy
At Klarity London, we’re only happy if you’re happy! We are confident in the ability of our designers, gemologist and master jewellers in creating you the most extraordinary piece of jewellery. If you are not thrilled with your purchase for any reason take advantage of our 30 days returns policy. Please ensure your jewellery meets the following criteria’s before returning it back to us, or if you are unsure please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
- Products must be returned within 30 days of receiving
- All products are in a new unused and in original condition, including all original packaging and labels
- Product must be in a saleable condition
- For hygiene reasons, earrings (and other pierced jewellery) cannot be returned
- All Returns or Exchanges must be accompanied by paperwork it came with, including any original GIA certificate or gemstone grading report
- The jewellery must not be missing any of its original diamond or gemstones
- Bespoke commissions, personalised items or engraved items are excluded from our returns policy, unless otherwise stated. Contact us if you are unsure about this, as exceptions can be made at our discretion
- Please note, we currently permit One Time Only Exchange
If you have lost your GIA certificate, this can be replaced, however you must inform us before returning, who will advise what to do. The process to replace a certificate is lengthy and expensive, therefore we reserve the right to deduct a £250 fee per certificate to cover the costs if your jewellery is returned.
Items found to be damaged or defective prior to you receiving your item (and through no fault of your own) can be repaired or replaced, or you will be fully refunded.
Please note that we do not accept liability for Returned Goods if you do not return them to us either in person via the Post Office or FEDEX.
If you are unsure whether your jewellery can be returned, please drop us an email at email@example.com.
Processing your Return or Exchange
Returns or exchange can be made in person, or via delivery. To return or exchange an item in person, please book an appointment. For returns via delivery, we ask you follow these important steps to return your Klarity London purchase.
Drops us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0203 538 2826, to discuss your return options. You must always do this before returning your item.
Once confirmed with us that you are eligible for a refund or exchange, you should package your item with its original packaging. This must include your GIA/gemstone grading certificate.
You should avoid writing anything on the package or within the address that alludes to the value of the package contents, including ‘jewellers’ or ‘diamonds’. Instead address the package as following:
“name of your consultant”, Chloes Returns - FAO Klarity, 35 Greville St, London, EC1N 8TB’
We ask you return items within the UK via Royal Mail Special Delivery Guaranteed, making sure the package is tracked. You should also obtain proof of posting and a tracking number. For orders returned from outside the UK, you should choose a reputable courier of your choice, ensuring the package is tracked, and obtain proof of packaging.
Klarity London reserves the right to reject a return if the above steps are not carefully followed, and is therefore not liable to repair, replace or refund the item.