What types of data we collect from you
In order for us to provide you with the best possible service and personalised shopping experience on our website we collect personal information about you. The moment you enter our website you will be notify that we will collect your personal information and at that stage you have a choice to leave the site if you wish to not continue using our services. If you decide to engage with us and continue to use the website we will collect information about you including, but not limited to, when you purchase products using our sites, register or complete forms on our sites, submit user-generated reviews, and interact in any social media functions or digital marketing.
The Personal Information that we collect from you includes, but is not limited to:
- Your full name;
- Date of birth and gender;
- Contact details such as email address, postal address and telephone number;
- Payment information such as credit / debit card numbers;
- Your marketing preferences, including any consent you have given us when you subscribe to our newsletter or set up an online account;
- If you contact us by telephone, email or live chat we may keep a record of that correspondence.
In addition, we also collect some information automatically including, but not limited to:
- Information related to the Browser, Device or Operating System that you use to access our Services;
- Your IP address, the website you came from, information on actions taken on our services including, but not limited to, pages viewed, dates and times of visits, time spent on each page and products viewed, clicked on, added to your basket and purchased.
How we process this information we collect from you, but not limited to, the following purposes:
Enhance our services to you;
Personalise any of the products that you purchase from us;
Process and fulfil your order and to provide products and services you have requested;
Notify you about changes to our terms or policies;
Provide customer care to you;
Verify your identification;
- Prevent, investigate and/or report fraud, misrepresentation, security incidents or crime, in accordance with applicable law.
Where and when you give us your consent, we will use your personal data:
- For direct marketing, sending you e-newsletters and other promotional materials about our services and using technologies to check if these have been received and opened to help make our communications relevant to you;
- To place cookies and use similar tracking technologies (as set out in the "Cookies" section and the information provided to you when those technologies are used) to personalise content and advertising for you and to allow our content to function better;
- On other occasions where we ask you for consent, we will use the data for the purpose which we explain at that time.
For any reason you wish for us to no longer use your personal information for marketing purpose, you are within your rights to opt-out at any time. To do this you simply click the "Unsubscribe" link at the bottom our emails or if you have any troubles doing this please contact us for further assistance at contact@klaritylondon
Who we share your personal information with
With your consent (where required), we share your personal data with credible third parties we have engaged to operate business-related functions on our behalf including, but not limited to, handling payments such as Shopify, Paypal and Klarna, hosting service providers such as marketing agencies, advertising partners and website hosts, who help us run our business effectively such as Mailchimp for email marketing, database maintenance, delivery of your order such as FeDEX, Royal Mail, and conducting analytics.
In all cases, the third party is acting on Klarity London express instructions and in accordance with this Policy, confidentiality and levels of security.
Without your consent, we may share your personal data:
- With third party platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, and or Google to send you targeted advertisements;
- In response to legal process, for example, a court order or a subpoena, a law enforcement or government agency's request;
- If we, or one of our business units, undergoes a business transition, such as a merger or acquisition by another company, or sale of all or part of our assets.
In order to be able to offer you Klarna’s payment options, we will pass to Klarna certain aspects of your personal information, such as contact and order details, in order for Klarna to assess whether you qualify for their payment options and to tailor the payment options for you.
Links to third party sites
Retaining and deleting of your personal information
We take appropriate levels of measure to ensure that all your personal data is kept secure and only kept for the necessary use that it was originally intended for.
Your personal data is process for marketing purposes and we will continue to use your data until you request us to stop. Please note that after you request us to stop using your information for marketing purposes we will need a short period of time to implement your request.
We will also keep a record of your request that you have asked us to stop any direct marketing communications with you so we can respect your request for the future.
Where we process personal data in connection with performing a contract we will keep the data unless you ask for it to be removed.
You have a lot of rights regarding your personal information. You have the rights to be informed about how your personal data is being used; to ask us for a copy, amend, remove or restrict (terminate any active processing of you personal information)
You also have the right to opt-out of direct marketing messages, which you can do through My Account, and to withdraw consent for other consent-based processing at any time. Alternatively you can click on the ‘’Unsubscribe’’ link at the bottom of our emails or by contacting us at contact@klaritylondon.
Some rights may be limited, for example when fulfilling your application would reveal personal data about another person, where they would infringe the rights of a third party (including our rights) or if you ask us to remove information which we are required by law to keep. We will notify you of relevant exemptions we rely upon when responding to any request you make.
If you want to exercise your rights, have a complaint, or just have questions, please contact us at contact@klaritylondon.
Security measure of your personal information
We keep appropriate measures of security in place to safeguard the personal information you provide to us and we will take reasonable precautions to protect your personal information from loss, misuse or alteration.